Sunday, May 8, 2011

A conversation between a Justin Bieber fan and a Justin Bieber hater

Diposkan oleh septy fransisca
Hater: Justin Beaver is so gay!
Fan: His name is Justin Bieber.
Hater: Who cares? He's a fucking fag who doesn't deserve anything.
Fan: Let me ask you something...
Hater: What?
Fan: Are you against bullying?
Hater: Of course.
Fan: If you see somebody getting bullied, would you stand up for them?
Hater: Yeah I would.
Fan: Do you like what the bullies do?
Hater: No, I think they're ignorant.
Fan: Do you think bullying is okay?
Hater: Of course not!
Fan: Well then look at yourself. Justin isn't some robot with no feelings. He's a human, just like you and me.
Hater: What's your point?
Fan: My point is, you say you're against bullying when you're sitting here bullying a kid yourself. So what if he's famous? That gives you no right to bully him. Your words can offend his fans, and of course, him.
Hater: Who cares? I still hate him.
Fan: Do you know him?
Hater: No?
Fan: Have you had a conversation with him?
Hater: No.
Fan: Have you heard his story?
Hater: Um, no?
Fan: Well, then here's a reality check for you. You can't hate somebody so much if you don't know them. You say you're so against bullying, and you think bullies are ignorant, well guess what I think? I think you're ignorant and from your own words, you think you're ignorant too. You're bullying on a kid you don't even know. A kid who's just living his dream. So what if you think he's a fag? So what if you think he's gay? So what if you think he sounds like a girl? He's still a human. He still has bad days just like you and me.
Hater: I still don't give a shit.
Fan: What is wrong with you? Just because he's famous, doesn't give you a right to him. Do you like his music?
Hater: No!
Fan: That's fine. It's okay to dislike his music, but you go too far when you start to say mean things about him. Disliking his music gives you no right to bully him. If Justin wasn't famous, but went to your school instead, would you still be the bully then?
Hater: I... I don't think so.
Fan: Exactly. So you're telling me you only hate on him because he's famous. You think it's okay to hate him for his success? You're wrong. Despite your opinion on his music, he's still a human. He's only 17 years old. He may be famous and well known across the world... But really it's people like you who are making him more popular, anyway.
Hater: How does hating him make him more popular?
Fan: Look around... You haters are making hate groups and pages and Facebook groups and tweeting mean things and saying mean things... It's almost like you're obsessed with Justin Bieber more than his fans are.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Me, My life, and My dreams Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review