Monday, April 23, 2012

what is true friend?

Diposkan oleh septy fransisca
Hello guys, still here with me septy~ okaaaay forget it :p

hello my name's septy fransisca, 15 y.o and i still dont know what true friend is!
sometimes i hate my life, i have a lots of friend but NO ONE that i can trust! they are all egois and arrogant, i hate them. i thought they're cared to me but.... hhhhhhh they are all egois!!!!!!! The older I get, the less true friends I realize I have.

1. I miss my bestfriend form JHS, yess i miss herrrr so much :'( her name's Rt. Aisyah M. i love calling her ATU :D hehe. but it's breaks my heart :'( our school is different, im in 2 SHS serang, and atu in 1 SHS serang city and you know she is in acceleration class!!!!!!! Greaaaaat!
2. i miss Khalifah Syafitri as well. i love calling her OLY or OLAY. you guys should know, she is my moodbooster! i shares everything yeeah everything, from the smalest thing that unimportant till the most important secret like who boys that i like :$ heeeh olay if you read this dont laugh at this post :p
3. Now im in the same class with dhiya salma abidah, just call her DHIYA or DHIYAYAYA or YAYAYA. She is the smartest student in my class :p heeh dhiya if you read this dont be high-blown alian sombong :p wkwk okay after that she's always be the one who bullied by me,yolan,neni,ayu,oly,taya,etc. haha shame on you dhiya :p
4. And the last is Yolan Nuryani, call her YOLAN or JOLAN or YOLE. she's my closest friend in senior high school ;) i shares everything to her, yolan knows all my secret, and you know today, April 23rd 2012 i just told yolan about a boy tha i love :$ heey yolan if your read this dont tell anyone about my secret :p pinky promised!

ATU-OLY-DHIYA-YOLAN... they are all is my J-H-S friends! and now i'm in S-H-S i stiil havent found a friend like they are all above ;'( i hate this situation. i'm lucky because i'm in the same school with dhiya and yolan, but atu and oly-_- we're in deferent school :(

OHYA!!!!! MIX-C!!! i havent tell you about mix-c right?
okeee MIX-C was my second family when i was in J-H-S. I miss them soooooo sooooo much :''')
here's Mix-c




Fave quotes:
Don't count how many new friends you can make. Count how many old ones you can keep.

Having few friends who really love you is always better than tons of friends who don't.

A true friend is the one you can go months without talking to and when you reconnect nothing has changed.

A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths.


A real friend doesn't judge you for your past or for who you are at the moment, but instead encourages you to continue to reach new heights, never get comfortable in plateaus, and wishes the best for you at all times.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Me, My life, and My dreams Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review