Wednesday, September 5, 2012

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY SEPTY FRANSISCA

Diposkan oleh septy fransisca
Today, september 5th 2012 is my birthday, wait..... i mean my 16th birthday :D
I kept my eyes open till 1 am to see whose be the first one who wish me happy birthday lol. After that i slept then woke up at 5 am in the morning wuuuut i only slept 4 hours-_-. As a usual i went to school in the morning and studied such a boring lessons fiuuuh.
In the end of the school time i couldnt go home earlier than usual, because i should join the LDKS for OSIS.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the main story i wanna tell to you guys!
i got a big surprises from my friends and my seniors, not really surprises because i knew i would get a suprises from them. But, nevermind i do like theirs effort to celebrate my birthday haha.

Thankyou for today, thankyou for all birthday wishes, thankyou for everyone who has made me smile today, thankyou to everyone who has made my day such a wonderful day. To be honest, this one of the best day i ever had :'''D
I'm glad i have such an awesome friends like them!!!!! much love xx


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Me, My life, and My dreams Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review