Monday, February 14, 2011

WHY?

Diposkan oleh septy fransisca
How can people hate Justin? He has a really really big heart from god. He love his fans, friends, family. He is just a sixteen years old boy livin' his dream. Just a boy that has so freaking much talent. He really deserve this, he works so hard. Everyday he makes more than six million people smile. Don't you want other people smile? He makes people them dream do come true (like Hailey) He can sing, drum, dance, acteer, being funny. How can you hate a pretty boy who wants to make a change? He really want to make the world better. Did you ever heard Pray? I never seen a sixteen years old boy write a song about that. Normal sixteen years old boys think about girls, girls, girls, sex, smoke, drugs and stuff like that. But he really has a heart, he is really care about people. He changed lives. If he has no talent, he never reached this. I'm a belieber, untill i die. I don't care if you don't like Justin Bieber. I don't care if you think he's a pathetic, untalented, cheesy, or hasn't gone through puberty yet. He's MY Justin Bieber. Not yours. MY favorite artist. You can't take that away from me. And no one or nothing will ever change how I feel about him.
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Me, My life, and My dreams Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review