Thursday, April 5, 2012

Feeling Unwell

Diposkan oleh septy fransisca
April 5th 2012.

I dunno why i'm so tired all the time. School makes me stress and this week.... gonna be the busy week. On saturday, April 7th 2012 OSIS XXX SMAN 2 KOTA SERANG will be held the event named DZIKIR AKBAR 2012. All people busy with their duty, including me :( and here's me in sie. Acara. Sie acara is to organize the events.
Dzikir Akbar will be held in Alun-alun barat Kota Serang. All students in my school will come up together then pray together in this event. Banten goverment and some special people will be invited in this event.
All the comittee must be working so hard to make this event such a great event that held by OSIS SMAN 2 KOTA SERANG.

by the way, i just received my mid-term raport. i cant tell ya'all about the score that i got-__- thats so..... sagfdjsgkuaghkfdkjd fuckin' bad -__- i dunno how can i got that score, i thought i was studied very hard to get best score T_T aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa okay stop talking about my worst score on the first years high school-_-

okay forget about dzikir akbar and my shity score :p
Well, i just done completed my AFS form to join the competition to get chance study in another country, especially in US!!! yeppp US! I'm so excited about it, even though i know, i would never be the person who wins this competition. But i dont care :p i just wanna try this hahaha :D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Me, My life, and My dreams Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review